Tuesday 24 January 2012

More catch up in Ryogoku and Ueno

In ICU they recommend that you take some cultural courses as well as Japanese, so I took the Ramune to Anime class because included in this course were some field trips around Tokyo. However, they recommended this class so about 100 people signed up for it and because of this they didn't organise many field trips. We did go to Ryogoku and Ueno though.

Ryogoku


Kyu Yasuda Teien Gardens




I've never seen a turtle outside of a zoo before and this pond had loads of them!


Sumo Arena, I didn't manage to get a good picture this year, so this is a picture I took a few years ago instead


Edo Tokyo museum


I tried some Takoyaki while I was in Ryogoku. Takoyaki is like a fried dumpling/pancake ball with bits of octopus inside.

Ueno
 



No comments:

Post a Comment